Please read before agreeing to body work
Privacy Info and Disclaimer:
I hold my clients in the highest regard, and as such wish to make your experience as comfortable as possible. I will in all ways make as many accommodations as physically possible for you for every session.
As a courtesy to you, I will never discuss details of our sessions to anyone else, as well as keeping any documentation received completely confidential.
Argentae Therapy offers only holistic and therapeutic services. Under no circumstances are we to replace medical treatment, and cannot diagnose illness or injury.
All inappropriate and sexual behavior will not be tolerated. If it is felt that impropriety on the clients behalf has occurred, the session will be terminated immediately and without refund.
By agreeing to body work, you agree to these terms.
What to Expect From Me:
- I will be at your place of residence 10-15 minutes before your session to set up my equipment and discuss your bodywork options.
- Please contact me at least a day ahead for scheduling and any questions you may have regarding bodywork.
- Comfort, privacy and confidentiality are my highest priority.
- I will only expect you to dress down to your comfort level, no further than that.
- All bodywork will be explained before the session starts.
- You have the right to stop the session at any time for any reason, half your payment will be refunded to you at that time
What I need from you:
- Relax! This is a time for you to de-stress.
- Please shower before I arrive, as it will ensure that I can give you the best possible experience.
- Please have a room or area ready, at least 6 by 8 feet. A 10 by 10 foot space is optimal.
- No recreational drugs or alcohol. It inhibits your body’s ability to feel pressure and can cause serious injury. (if you’re taking pain medication or smoking marijuana, let me know, we can work something out)
Please have payment ready before session starts. Card, cash and PayPal are accepted. Ask for more details.
Spa Draping: Preferable for warmer homes, I use any number of larger towels to cover your personal areas during a full body massage.
Standard Draping: I use a full sheet and towel to completely cover the body, only exposing the part of the body I would be working on.
If there are any other accommodations you need, just ask!
Don’t fret about undressing! The more exposed, the better I can do my work, but if you feel uncomfortable, you need only undress to your comfort level! At no point will you ever be forced to do something you feel is disagreeable